Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Badminton Tournament

Yea, for the first time ever, i joined college's closed badminton tournament. Rest assure, i join not because i'm that super awesome, in fact, i'm LAME. LOL. You see, i dont have the strength to hit it hard, i dont know how to smash... i guess i'm already losing half before the match starts. ^^;

Had been wanting to join a mixed double match since the guy will be able to cover my weaknesses. Randomly found one and to my surprise he plays for his school last time. Well, this doesnt mean he is superb too, that was at least 5 years ago. ^^;

Why am i downgrading myself before the tournament? I joined both Women single and Mixed double. For women single, i'm playing the first match. =_=
As for Mixed double, is the 7th match. and its against my very own friend/classmate. XD But from what i know and experience, both of my friend is power player. Meaning they hit the ball very hard and both knows to smash. and that on monday 8 of them went for training for 5 hours!! crazy sial~ and that they were train for smash and tapping. I'm finished. T__T

I only train 4 times nia. First was about 2 weeks ago, about half - 1 hour warm-up practise. Then 2 hours there and 1.5 hr on Sun and 2.5 hrs on Mon. Not enough man~ too rush jor, and all are play at random floor and road. >_> all were fully booked by participants. oTL

Hope luck will be with me since all the practise was not done in a court. So i'm fearing the technique and speed are there but keep getting off court, then it did be useless. oTZ

1 comment: