Monday, May 4, 2009

Some updates~

Alright, after 4 months of struggling with 3 100% coursework subject + with the only paper accounting~ i finally had my semester break! 8D
Haha, i finally get to relaks~~ but then during my study week i'm already like half sem break mood lol. ^^;

Not much of updates but just some add ons whats the latest news.
I'm at my grandma house now hijacking my uncle's PC~ hehehe, but 2mrw (today) going home ade. so it means no more interweb till the end of my sem break or when i'm back to mah college. But woah, i had been 2 years dint go back my grandma house since 2 years i did not celebrate Chinese New Year there. And there're some changes here and there~ but as i typing now, alone at midnight, in a big house...you get what i mean? 8D
Note: my hometown ie Penang has no PC and therefore no internet as the PC is brought down to my hostel.
Haha, thats y when u suddely see me no on9 for several days, it must be me out of my hostel or back home. But since i only went back home once a semester or 4 months, so it is usually i'm at friend's house. =D

But the sem break i can finally get my hands on the stuff i had been postponing throughout the semester. I usually did that when i got assignments on and to make myself focus, i stop watching animes, planning things etc. But still, the thing procastinating is still killing me. =`D

I got p...., o..., and other stuff need to do. Well usually i plan out alot of stuff to do, but usually it is TOO much that havta abandone some of them.

Lets rewind back a little when i have my study week break. I took bus back, get into the unexpected bus station, which makes my parents sending me back to college when i'm going back for exam. and they will stay at KL 2 days and immedietely 'kidnap' me back home so i wont go around hanging again. And also since i'll be back by bus after sem break, i havta bring my violin back. So my sem break wont be able to play it.... nuu~ i want mah violin. T__T
Nevermind, i can do other plannings and do what i wanted to do, what i had missed due to assignments. =D

Gah, and it seems i'm crapping lotsa stuff here. =_=

Hmm, lets move on~
The new sem, or season, will have lotsa movies i'm anticipating with. X-Men, Angels & Demon, Transformers, Terminator, Harry Potter.
Coming Soon is out of the list cause my mom borrowed the disk from her friend. But i test it just now, cant seems to open or view the subs....noooo~~ oTZ and the cinemas here only had hit movies. Dx
As for X-Men, i gonna watch with my mom on Wed (the cheap discount day XD)
My mom wants to watch Sniper thou, but i'm not that type for chinese movies. ahahhaha~ ^^;
I booked Sam for Angels and Demon when i'm going over her place. It's showing 7th May, where it's late for me to watch as i'm going back college earlier.

Yea, i'm going back college a week earlier cause i had passed the application as new student's counselor. It is like, throughout 2 years, i applied 3 times. Lol. cause early last year, right after they changed the top comm, my name got 'slip' off the name list. I wonder~
And since i'm kinda busy last year, i dint bother to apply. After this year's first sem, i'm kinda free, so i apply again. I actually had missed the interview session thou, i thought i will drop out again, but i was informed i get it. So i'll be heading back early to make it for the orientation for new students. However, since i got drop off and get in, i'm going in as new counselor now. So i can now act noobie. kakaka~ and.. Watch out new students! 8D

You see, i typed this much again. prolly because i'm typing n watching tv, thats y i can type so long lol~
haha, so i guess i'll be off now. Will update my next entry with photos (i hope).
See ya~

No comments:

Post a Comment