Friday, May 15, 2009

Moodless

I'm very sad now. Feels like crying. Can i cry? nah, it is not like there will be ppl to bother about it. well yeah~

Recently, or could i say, the whole week i have been pretty down. Maybe due to the orientation programme that bored me. I mean, it was fun, but sometimes to wait for this and that annoyed me. Like wednesday one of the activity, i sat at canteen for 2 hours alone because i'm 1 of the station master and suppose to be there. i think thats the reason y a new student ask me why nvr see me smile. despite i only met him 4 days only.

Then just now the fucking college system makes things worst. i line up TRYING to do the payment, like after few days. Then they say cannot la i havta go A block to retrieve stuff. then i went there, it's their lunch hour, so i went to canteen for lunch with super slow speed. but bcoz i finished the meal in 5 mins, i watch the retarded movies in HBO. then i go to the A block, they dint get what my parents fax in. They gimme another no. but it aint working. i waited there half hour trying n calling n waiting like crazy. and it is still not done. the whole fucking process took me 1 hour and still not fucking done yet.

i nvr felt so down b4 n dissapointed, so i went back, write the blog n went out for a BD party later. i hope my mood will get better by then.

sorry to the readers of this blog come in to see me emo here. =_=
my next entry sud be back to normal ba~

1 comment:

  1. *pat* *hugs* You...obviously need an ice cream. Go get one dear *pats more*...(like some kinda puppy?)

    ReplyDelete