Saturday, February 7, 2009

I are STUPID! oTZ

edited the original post: i know my english sucks, that why i make people angry. expressed the wrong feeling. and make ppl hate me and misunderstands me.

The more you say the more mistakes you make. That definitely represent my situation. So erm, from now on wont post everyday, except has good things happen.

oh and i still forgotten to make any of the cosplay event entry. I owed many of it... Dx
summore stated it is a cosplay + life journal lol.

2 comments:

  1. You are already so obvious, so just mention my name. I don't even know why are you so pissed off to find me in the photos? Is it cuz i'm not even close to Cappy but i'm there for her farewell party? Fyi, it is also my last gathering with Audrey cuz she is flying to Aussie two days earlier than Cappy too. If you missed it, just missed it. Don't make a big deal out of it and get anyone to feel guilty/bad bout all this. It is no use stating all those stuffs saying i'm just pissed and it is not XXX's faults bla bla bla if you are making it sound like it is the whole post!

    Anyway, that's all i wanna say, delete the comment if you don't want anyone to read this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lawl, don`t worry about it. in life we are making more friends, in the same time making more enemy too lol.

    ReplyDelete