Monday, September 9, 2013

Been resting, and eating LOL

Seems that I have stopped my insanity workout for some time now..mainly is to rest up my body for abit. I noticed for the past few weeks I been too busy going around doing things and pushing my limit to do Insanity Workout. So I figured maybe is time to have some rest period for my body, eat good food, before going insane with workout again. XD  <-- ass="" lazy="" p="">
Neways here are the list of nicer food I been eating the past 10 days like that haha. and yep I put up 2 kg too..... T____T

Just notice out of 6 food here, half of them are free! XD

Well, hope I'll get the motivation to workout soon ba~ A bit lost track recently cause I haven't been swimming for the past 3 weeks... I need chlorine waterrrrr. LOL







No comments:

Post a Comment