Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Imma going Cosfest VIII YAY!! \(*_*)/

Yea, through some 'method', i've gotten green light from my parents to go Singapore. And so i'm able to go Cosfest next month, and for both days woot! 8DDDD
Yes they agreed me to go Sg but they dont know i go CosFest. XD but then since i can get passport to Sg = can go CF! wakakaka~ >D

Yes I'm going to Cosfest VIII! Here I come Singapore! 8D

They gonna pass me the passport in hours time ie afternoon later. But i just woke up at 1am so maybe will sleep abit later cause got class at 8am lol.

This will be my very first time to go Cosfest, but mayb will be the last seeing my parents wont let me go if they know i'm going there just for cosplay. T__T

Hmm, i dont know what to cosplay yet. Maybe i'll make a poll for it. Or that u ppl can help me decide? But definitely is recycle costumes since i only confirmed going last saturday, which left 3 weeks, how to tailor-made new one.. Dx (i normally do new costume planning minimum 4 months ahead)

For those malaysian that are going, lets go rock cosfest! and also i'm pretty much anticipated to go this Cosfest as i can meet up those awesome singaporean cosplayers in Singapore! *__*

The problem is that i know no one there, and i doubt i can recognize who is who tru their DA or SGcafe name. oTZ

Anyone that goes do help intro them to me yea~ XD
Or singaporean that is reading this, do help me intro urself too. XD

======Update/Edit 4pm=======
Damn the farking connectiion in college! i have to retype all the updated stuff. FARK. ;A;

Ok, my parents just left, gotten the passport YAY! and also went to exchange some Sg dollars ade. 8D

Passport - checked
Sg money - checked
Accomodation - checked [FOC, thanks to Shiro] 8D

Cosplay plan - uncheck
Transport tix - uncheck

Hmm, so now whats left is the transport, gonna settle with the rest by end of this week.
Cosplay planning donno yet, since i'm going with and Shiomaru, and maybe my collegemate. we 3 plan to do a mini trio team so we wont be lonely. Dx

Cosplay tentative plan (advice me ok? ):
1) Aidou Hanabusa - Vampire Knight
2) Zero Kiryuu (Black/white ver.?) - Vampire Knight
3) Cho Chang - Harry Potter
4) Ron Wesley - Harry
5) Jun Yamamoto - Special A
6) Aidou Hanabusa (vest ver.) - Vampire Knight
7) Haninozuka Mitsukuni - Ouran High School Host Club (i dont have usa-chan T_T)
8) Sawada Tsunayoshi - Katekyoushi Hitman Reborn
9) Gokudera Hayato - Katekyoushi Hitman Reborn

*Remarks:
1) Potter as Shiki, Shio as Rima?
2) Potter as kaname?!, shio as yuuki?
3) potter as harry potter, shio as
4) potter as harry again, shio as hermione
5) potter as Tadashi, shio as Megumi aka my twins?
6) er, i go there sleep meh.
7) erm, potter n shio dont have costume woh. DDx
8) i dont fit as him. Dx potter as lambo, shio as goku?
9) erm, i dont look yeng enough. Dx potter as tsuna, shio as lambo?

Cosplay possible plan (need borrow costume ;A; ):
1) Ron Wesley - Harry Potter
2) Akito/Agito Wanijima - Air Gear [i dont wanna trip over there Dx]
3) Yuuki Kurosu - Vampire Knight [erm, no girl for me? xD]
4) Ciel Phan-chiong-hive - Kuroshitsuji [i suck la~ oTZ]


I guess worst case i solo and perhaps join Sg-ian group kua. XD *which i intended to do so initially* 8D

No comments:

Post a Comment