Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Insanity Workout: Day Insanity 20 Plyometric Cardio Circuit

Day 20 finally!!! I pull tru 1/3 of the workout!! Ganbarimasu!!

Today manage to coop better... Yesterday was quite disaster isnt it? orz..
Probably shouldn't rest for too long, that's why when get back to workout, lost of breath.. lol..

Today uses FREE!'s Splash free song for workout! It is a very motivational song to workout! The beat and tempo is so up beat it can get you going! Not suitable to listen too many times in normal occasion, you might get bored lol.



For once I felt my body shape looks better... 
The abs shadow continues to remain as shadow, even after 20 days of workout~
Macam ada sikit nicer shape. but probably bcoz phot is in HDR so the shadows are nicely shown.. LOL

I already plan to do abs workout after I done with these 60 days Insanity!! >.<

Also, is currently started to do 30 reps for 3 sets of mini weight lifting to tone the hand muscle better. No choice, whenever do Burpees my shoulder muscle just can't keep up properly.. 
I usually do the mini weight lifting after workout. I wait till temperature cool down abit then only do it.
Let's see how the results goes after few weeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment