Thursday, August 22, 2013

Insanity Workout: Day 21 Off day / Japanese exam

For some unknown reason, the guy whose video I been posted up here had removed all the workout videos. T^T
Thank god I manage to download all of it before it was removed. D:

Now I'm unable to show my other friends on this awesome home workout.
But this will not stop me from working out (since I have the videos LOL)

Guess from here onwards I can only post up my progress photos only, those wanted the video I can share to you privately~

Today was my Japanese exam day hehe. Finally a photo of my teacher lolol. Nothing to do after I done my exam.

Not perfect mark but 94 not too bad la hahaha



and went to makan besar to celebrate finish beginner 1. workout gone gone.. LOL. I have some chicken chop nearby our center, not bad. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment