Saturday, August 8, 2009

CosFest VIII Event Trip Coverage - Part 2

And so the EPIC journey continues...

======First Day at SG======
Day 2, 10th July 2009, FRIDAY

I slept at 5.30am, Allen woke me up at 6.45am. Quickly wash up, clean up and head out at 7.00am. Yes, my bus is 7.30am. That time i'm still having quite a bad headache due to the alchohol. 1 hour sleep obviously cant clear off the aftermath well.

We're both quiet in the car, but in our heart there is this tension going on whether or not i will MISS another transport again. There is a slight traffic jam but lucky it isnt terrible. I reached Pudu at 7.25am. Without grabbing a breakfast for myself, since my stomach aint feeling fell, i quickly get into the platform. The bus is already there, got up and 5 mins later, it took off.

I'm off to SG by bus ALONE and FIRST TIME. I grabbed my sleep on the bus sitting on the very first row. The bus stopped at Johor around 10am and i grabbed a simple bread + choco milk to fill my stomach. I was so scared i did puke due to the aftermath and rushing around earlier.

fuck i want to write coding and i lost 9 paragraphs, need rewrite again fuck

At 12.25pm reached Johor's Custom checkpoint. I'm glad i dint get lost since this is my first time being there lol. The place is very big and nice. 8D Took abit of pics and hop back the bus.

Around 12.35pm reaches Woodlands Custom checkpoint. YAY i'm finally at Singapore!!

But if you think my epic journey ends here, you are so darn WRONG. Its only the beginning. LOL

So i follow ppl and get into the checkpoint, dint know i need to fill the embarking form so go and did one. Took some time over here as I donno how to fill them. T_T Then went to declair and scan luggage, get out there to the bus stop. Most passengers drop off at Woodlands, but Allen said the bus will also go to Beach Road, so i suppose to hop it up again. To my surprise, i think i witnessed my bus took off.

HOW? my bus LEFT ME. T__T

Luckily Sg's transportation system is super efficient and user friendly. That time was around 1pm. I hop on the bus stated Queens Road. Bus fare is $1 but all i had is $5 bill. Luckily i get a kind girl to exchange some coins for me. So i was happy get on a bus to my destination. Allen told me Beach Road is near Bugis and taught me how to get there on a map. So i started to sight seeing in the bus. Ya know, the first thing i realize in SG is that the school uniform is of various colours! 8D I saw brown, green, blue, purple, etc colour. And i think i saw nurse type uniform for secondary student.

Haha, yea, by now i think some of you realize something.. YES, i took the WRONG bus LOL. oTL half way tru in the bus i realize it is Queens Road bus i took, not Beach Road. argh~ *&%$#@!

A little panic i am, dropped off at Queens Road station. Looking around i found Harbour Front station so without any hesitation i hop on it. $1.90 but since i dont have coins so its $2 for me. The journey is very very long, it took me around 1 hour to reach Harbour Front. Meanwhile i discovered Convent stuents! (haha, i'm always hype up on discovering other Convent students XD)

Upon arriving at Harbour Front bus station around 2.30pm, i have no idea where i'm suppose to go and that Sam told me they're at Marche eating. So i look around and took the bridge and croosover to the opposite buildings. I saw Star Cruise Virgo!! Star Cruise had stopped stopping at Malaysia for years now. T__T Ok, continue i shall. When the bridge finished, i came to this junction: left to Harbour Front centre and right to some office thingi place. I think there is a higher chance Sam should be in the Centre so i went left. So i randomly walk and found the info counter, but no directory so i SOS-ed Sam. I texted her since i cant call without roaming, can only text. "I reached already, saved me."

Yea, my mouth is full with gold that i'm so shy to ask where Marche is located lol. 15 mins later SW called me where was I. I was actually at Harbour Front MRT entrance, but apparently they're at Vivo city's MRT entrance. 10 mins later i finally saw familiar faces! \(*_*)/ SW and Shio came pick up this pathetic lost child at the corner. T__T

So SW guide me back to Marche. Actually i really donno how to get there myself, seeing there are actually several elevator ride and few turnings.

At 3.00pm sharp i finally joined back my gang! YAY. But that time i'm so so blur due to the culture shock, half speed faster elevator and the things happened since Woodlands. SW said its actually quite amazing i can take bus all alone and arrive here without getting lost, for a first timer visitor. I'm so blur i donno what to talk that time. Shio called it "International Roaming" not activated yet. LOLOL.

When i arrived they're almost finish eating thou, so i basically just helping them to eat up the extra food there. A Polar puff SW got me, a piece of remaining Pizza, and Pizza Kun rice pizza(sorry SW i dint eat it in the end ><)
Actually the food there quite expensive lol so i also dont dare to eat. SW bring me ordered a Rosti, but i nvr go get it since they get me food already lol. Funny thing SW said:

SW: no no, you need go get it, cause that chef CAN recognize ur face one ar~
me: oh, ok (still having trouble for international roaming)

but in the end we dint go get it, then i ask her..

me: if i dint get it, isnt the chef gonna recognize me?
SW: Nevermind one, the chef CANT recognize you one~ so many ppl around..just sneak out later me: arent you said earlier he CAN?


LOL. she is so contradic la. XDDD

After that we head up and take abit of pics around Vivo City. We went to see sea. Then we went nearby the harbour where we can see the Sentosa opposite us. We sit down at the bench of wooden floor there and enjoying the sea wind. Crazy girl Shio did crazy stuff and start singing there~ Took some pic b4 we head back into Vivo City. We went to Daiso! Always $2 =3 Actually it is slightly cheaper in SG. The exchange rate makes it RM4.92 only while Malaysia's Daiso is RM5, 8 cents cheaper LOL. We also went to Discovery, inside got alot of nice jacket(yes i'm quite of a jacket/vest fanatic XD)

Around 5.30pm, we go to MRT and head back to Tampines to find Shiro while SW go back Jurong and Chris back to Little India to his hotel. The MRT here is super efficient! its 3 - 4 mins per train, the frequency is around 4 or 5 times more than Malaysia, and that it is very on time. We reach Tampines quite early so we sat there waiting for Shiro. One thing about MRT in SG is that it is so frequent to the point when the last passenger steps on the elevator, another train arrives. After 10 mins when we're ready to leave the platform, we spotted the passenger is getting less and faster get on it when the next train arrives. (Damn sampat here lol) EXACTLY the last passenger get on elevator the train arrives, super accurate man~

We waited around 15 mins when Shiro finally arrives about 6.40pm. His hair was much shorther compare to last year December when he came to Comic Fiesta and stayed with us (and this is how we know each other. XD) From there we walked to his apartment (forgot which block ade), his house is at 12th floor LOL. But very windy at the balcony there and you can overlook Tampines MRT station and Tampines mall from there.

We settled down, bathed then went out catch our dinner. We had chicken rice, not bad. =3
Then we headed back and start chiong-ing props finally. Sam and Shio were styling her Lambo wig while i making the 'flames' for my Gokudera's 5 rings. Sam also help me sew + tape my blue shirt then dozzed off. Shio helped me touch up the boxes and clip all of them on the white stripes. Cause i need ppl to help me pin them up and measurer the length of the stripes. We finished 2 rows of boxes at 1am. I finished making the buckle head of my white belt while Shio help me to make the skull cannon's flame. Shio took some pics of Sam sleeping then dozzed off too at 2am. I was sewing the red belts/stripes on the Skull Cannon and add some details on the cannon. Shiro went out around 12.30am to meet some friend. By the time i sleep, i think around 3.00am or later, he hasnt back yet.


=======Part 1 finished, part 2 continues another entry=======
Another long entry~ Really gonna make several parts of it haha~ O_o Another 1.6k words just for Day 1. =_=
This time is from 4.50am till 7.10am

No comments:

Post a Comment