Saturday, August 8, 2009

CosFest VIII Event Trip Coverage - Part 1

Coverage for the EPIC CosFest trip, liek, FINALLY, after almost a MONTH. oh Gosh~ *slaps head*

ok, i'm giving myself excuse by slacking away from my assignment. I'm so so die LOL.

Ok, lets start it off SLOWLY, yea, the whole trip is so epic i think i will write 3 parts of it on separate days, i'll see how it goes~

I'll start by crediting people who makes this trip epic and the success of cosplaying Gokudera.

======CREDITS======
-Yee Ling and Ah San for chiong-ing the props together with me. >_<><
-Allen who saves me from planting mushrooms ALONE at Seremban bus station at 12am, sending me around and get me on bus to SG. ><
-Shiro who is so kind to accomodate us 4 girls. You saves us alot of money! Thanks! and also let me sneak viewing those photoshoot pics =)
-Deidara who follows me around at CF day 1 to scare ppl with my dynamites. XD
-Jesuke who willing to take pic with me. You make my day. >_<
-Lynn and Lenneth who take pic with me 8D
-Lynn who are able to recognize my name (i sounded pathetic here but i'm actually surprise she does know my name, n i still wonder how~ LOL)
-Adam who borrows me his lighter + free cigarrete
-Sotong who takes pictures of our trio (sorry to both you and Adam that i couldnt accompany you guys enough Dx)
-Shan Wen who tours us around and also get lost, help carry bags
-Sam who borrows me her DSLR and dissapear with it XD
-Shio who makes us have an even epic journey, helping me on Gokudera's boxes

-Super super awesome cosplayers that let me take ur pics, talked to me(like i actually talk alot =_=) .
-Awesome and Epic photographers that took my group and my pictures
-Great Malaysian cosplayers friends that we hang around together
-Reno who created the tagline "I NEVER REGRET GOING TO COSFEST!!" at the end of day 2

======Pre event-trip======
8th July 2009, WEDNESDAY night, A day before the trip starts
i have class till 5pm, then have a club party afterwards, so my ACTUAL propSSS making starts around 10pm. Both Elaine + San came by to help this broke-down pathetic girl to make props.

Props list entry over here: http://waninokocym.blogspot.com/2009/07/cosfest-cosplay-planning.html

Things need to make/do/buy/sew:
1) 16 red boxes + 1 beige/green box cancelled of due to lack of time
2) 5 rings [got them when meet up with Sam]
3) 6 brown dynamites with wordings on it + sparkles lit
4) skull cannon. [Done at 2 minutes b4 taking off from hostel LOL, sprayed 4 times in half hour's time, EPIC giler]
5) a cross with diamond shape necklace [Allen helped origami the diamond, Sam help sew them together, done on friday night itself]
6) Thick white belt with 2 more hang on both side of the waist [done on friday night with Shio's help]
7) Punk/Jrock style wristband [borrowed from Shio, no time make them. Dx]
8) Black shortsleeve jacket [borrowed from Shio too, and getto the zips n white patch on sleeve]
9) sky blue elbow level sleeve shirt [modify, helped by Sam]

We make stuff from 10pm till sun rise. YES u see it right, until morning MY GOD. Its 7.30am when we Elaine + San went back to their rooms. I felt guilty i keep on asking them to go back but they still staying with me. In fact 3 of us having 8am class later. oTL

Props status:
-6 Dynamites finished loaded with sparkles lit + 1 dynamite for loading the Skull Cannon
-Skull cannon process at 7.30am = 10% (only have a frame)
-16+2 spare red boxes = 20% (only finished making the silver edges without painting them yet)
-Belt = 0% nothing is make at that time

======EPIC Journey starts======
Day 1 : 9th July 2009, THURSDAY night, a LONG night

Since i still have class from 8-10am, after class i rush back room and start continue to chiong props. I hot glue alot of stuff(like as usual, sorry sam xD) I was so confident that i have another pack of glue refill till at night it actually finished! O_o 6 of them + initial 2 sticks. Get dinner and free drinks for my poor slavejuniors Elaine and San up my room and continue the work.

Props status at 9.55pm (took off at 10pm):
-Dynamites done earlier
-Skull cannon = 90% (all main stuff is done except detail colouring, fire and abit on the red stripes) Spray 4 times in half hour's time, it is a MIRACLE the paint dint come off at all! Amazing. *__*
-16+2 boxes = 80% (silver edges done and painted, skull heads moled but not stick on yet)
-White belt = 0% (nothing was done again, can still continue at SG)
-Sky blue shirt modification = 0% (lol no time, i brought the clothes & cloth i bought to SG lol)

My room is having a TORNADO lvl 8 LOL, seriously no time to clean. Packing done in 10 minutes time, props are SWEPT into plastic bags. orz

My friend who suppose to arrange transport for me as i had triple duplet confirmed with him was delayed. He suppose to get car for me but cant so get a taxi. He said he gonna call a cab once i hang up. Stupidly he only call when i met up with him. and i thought i have 10 minutes (for the driver to drive to my college) to properly double check anything i left out especially the SG dollars and passport. At this very moment Sam called me they missed the train at KL Sentral. Funny thing is that they assumed it was 10pm where its actually 9.35pm. I was pissed they nvr check it, so they got on a cab n rush down to Seremban to meet me (i boarding here).

The cab is very late, 10 mins for Sotong to wait me(which he sud have called the moment i hang the phone), 10 mins for driver to come. I was jokingly telling Sotong that Sam they missed train, later i missed it also. but this CAME TRUE! I reached Nilai KTM station, waited 25 mins and the train suppose to come but it aint. Then I saw our SG train passed by me. If the SG train came b4 the usual train, obviously i will missed it cause a station cant accomodate 2 trains at the same time. I was panicked but it obviously wont stop for me.

I devastated and called Sam if they can get the train to stop for longer which i know its impossible. Train finally came, hop on, waiting and praying i wont missed it. Sam called they reaches Seremban already and the train came. Uberly panicked. then i got a call that COMPLETELY broke my heart:"we're in train now, but it took off already.."

Silent remains on my side, i'm on the way to Seremban, reached the station only 5 mins late. but it aint important anymore, MY TRAIN LEFT ME. T_T

There is actually 1 more last train from Seremban back to KL, but everyone ask me to try get a bus. I hurriedly walked to bus station nearby hoping to get ticket, alone, walking a long path in midnight. Arrived at bus station, checked, but the only bus will reach at a ridiculous 3am at Langkir, Johor. Bus to KL no more opperating at midnight. DOOM I AM. i called Allen, he fetch me all the way from Cheras-Seremban-Cheras back to his home. [If he was fetching Sam them, he wouldnt need to travel to the same place and saved their money too] Its 40 mins drive from his house, i waited. Imagine i'm STRANGED ALONE at the station MIDNIGHT, it sucks. A lot of things came in my mind: scared, terrified, dissapointed, sad, lonely. I nearly wanted him to just drive me back college, sleep for the day and go Daicon at Cyberjaya, Malaysia instead.

Around 1am Allen arrived, drove me to Pudu and manage to get myself earliest bus on Friday morning to SG. Yes i'm so EMO i hardly utter a word the whole trip back his house. Then we headed back Allen's house at 2.30am, settled down, continue with my props. Allen brings in his collection: 3 bottles of White wine, Rum and something else. We had the Australian white wine while i continue make props and him helping to fold a diamond for me. The white wine is only 30% alchohol i think, but just 1 glass i go tipsy already lol, i had 2. =_= He accompanied me and chat while i unpack all my luggage and arrange them properly, do a little touch up on the props ONLY. He taught me abit on how to get around SG once i drop off and borrowed me a map.

I slept at 5.15am, my bus is 7.30am =_=

=======Part 1 finished, part 2 continues another entry=======
Damn i write it as long as a story! i think just 1 night's coverage is longer than the whole trip coverage by Sam. O_o
1.5k words just for a night's story. My goodness. =_=
writes from 12am till 4.20am lol

No comments:

Post a Comment