Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Simple cheap lunch meal

My first food journal woot! sorry if it doesnt looks good. XD


Have been wanted to make my blog more entertaining but always ended up emo LOL. So from now on I'll mix both personal + informative journal. *changes the subtitle of the blog~*


Ok, so I was asking what should I go along with my bread for lunch over at Facebook a moment ago. So I get feedback over for tuna and mushroom soup. So I'll have tomato tuna go with my bread + mushroom soup. Oh before I forget, my kiwi icecream. >:D


I rarely write blog so instantly, but because I trying to tease my friend at States now, which is 1.30am now, to make her dripping sliva while sleeping. XD


Now for pictures that I hope to make you mouth-watery. Bwahahahaha~


This is the 'ice cream' I told you about. XD Actually it is just a normal kiwi who got frozen up that all. My hostel's fridge is very weird. =_=
Yea, I love to eat yellow kiwi, it is definitely sweeter and also more expensive too. Oh my moneh~ oTL



Kiwi from Zespri, it is really nice! =)



Coincidently my knife is also KIWI brand LOL. Cutting kiwi using kiwi knife. XD



My main course --> BREAD with tomato tuna~ oishi desu! =3




My dessert mushroom soup~ *still on my table now, drinking slowly~ *gulp gulp*




And lastly, a picture specially dedicate for you(just taken it), an emoticon for you Ren, don't be sad, cheers! =) The whole blog is specially written for you actually LOL.



Hope ya guys like my first food journal! I'll write more delicious one next time! =)

1 comment:

  1. [ren] : aww haha thank you <3 that's so sweet of you really :] don't worry don't worry I'm alright now!

    ReplyDelete