Thursday, January 21, 2010

New year cosplay resolution

New year, new resolution for my cosplay plans~~

I'm proud to announce that 2010 year will be a shota year... XD

1. This year will ONLY consists shota characters from me. I dont consider myself chibi (although i have chibi body size Dx), so I consider those as shota. XD

2. Male crossplays again. NO FEMALE COSPLAY SORRY KTHXBAI. I'm just not fit as a girl la.. dont want spoilt your MOE characters~

3. Better poses. I sucks n very stiff. orz

4. Better quality props.. still sucks at making props.. and that my props are usually very small ppl hardly realize ^^; Oh my that reminds me to redo my Gokudera cannon for the 3rd time..

5. MORE functional props! like i always did...

6. MORE dynamites! fcuk ya. =D

7. MORE photoshoot! T__T My awesome 20 ppl full group VK team doesnt have photoshoot OMG.. and up till now I dont have any photoshoot for the costumes i owned...

8. Slim down... flappy arms n fabs orz...burn them off! Exercise!!

9. Join Singapore and oversea events more. AFA !

10. Meet more foreign cosplayers!

11. More GARR cosplay. although my cosplay line dont do big props or armour. but i will surprise u guys with another way. XD

12. Attend Comic Fiesta on friday again.. (for set up actually lols)

13. Torture cosplayers 'when the time comes'. You had been warned. >:D

14. Get more foreigners to attend CF! =)

\
\

Cosplay plan 2010-2011:
Shotas and maybe mascot cosplay.
Again not revealing what until i actually gotten my costume n finished my props.. ^^;
Having my final year in Uni so I most probably will be inactive until CF.


My proud flammable dynamites. XD


Sample of the shota character I did before~

However, I dont really have confident in doing shota.. Usually shotas are quite cute character... It has been very long since I did cute character, I wonder can I pull them off again like I did in my earlier days cosplaying..

ORZ Shotas has pika-pika, watery eyes! Needa change my makeup style to suit it...and my chubby face...not so nice for shota la.. T___T

No comments:

Post a Comment