Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Reviving blog~

Opps, it has been 3 months I never blog ever since i came back from the HK-SZ-MC trip lol... I'm terribly sorry to all my readers. T__T

Basically October-Dec was quite terrible for me, for studies especially. I was living in fear for that 3 months about how my parents react on my result lol. That's why I was pretty stressed that whole semester. Luckily things goes better than I expected and I had move on on my life and final year for my degree. Many things, events happened during my absent in this blog. I attended few events, and COMIC FIESTA 2009 too.
\
\
CF09 was quite terrible for me, probably because this is the first time I ever join CF as a committee member. Unable to meet 90% of my friends, no time to relax and join the event peacefully, working, running for the event is tiresome. I finally understand how it feels to be a comm in CF. It is really a serious business(literally).

You are busy for the whole year planning things, and at the final month, everything must kick of and execute. A day before event need set up, packing over thousands of door gifts. By the event day itself, you already half dead. Day 2 you are completely knock off. But I'm glad i helped up and it is really a good experience for me and I had decided to stay and help for another year. (I was very tired after day 2 and thought:'I will NOT gonna help up again 2010, freaking tired!! but i changed my mind lol)

In fact during CF i already felt a lil sick, and PLUS with the cat Uri that goes with my Gokudera cosplay, i gotten even sick. YES I AM ALLERGY TO MY OWN CAT. *fails* I was sneezing the whole day.. oh god. Right after I went home holiday for semester break, I sick for a total of 10 days, just the day I came back to college..


Haha alright enough~ I'll try to update my blog more.. =D



No comments:

Post a Comment