Saturday, January 23, 2010

CNY decoration with Gokudera dynamites?

Ah, Chinese new year is coming soon.. right now, it is exactly 3 weeks away. i was wondering how i want to decorate my hostel this year... Last year i just decorate it the midnight b4 i head out to meet my parents for CNY lol.. Last year I was writting some 'Chun Lian'(chinese couplets), making some angpao fishes and little lantern for deco.

This year i was thinking why dont I make some smaller dynamites, Gokudera style and hang it at the door...

\
\

...and of course the dynamite will be make flammable. XD
My proud dynamite production. XD Took this when I was testing the effect, the very first time I making the dynamites for Gokudera, back at 3 days before Cosfest 2009.

And this is when it is being used at GACC 2009. XD


As for CF2009 I had upgraded my dynamites from just pouring out sparkles into real exploding dynamites. Although the exploding power is very very little. Not enough to even kill a cat. XD

So for the CNY dynamites I gonna make it using the one explode-able...

\
\

I hope no one go lit it up and baaannnngggg....LOL


You think good idea? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment