Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Chinese New Year plans..

Alot people ask me why I'm not going home for CNY and I had to explain it everytime... orz So I better announce it so I no need to repeat again and again..

So well yea, for the 3rd year this time, I'm NOT going back to my hometown to celebrate CNY. My parents will be coming down, my bro going up and we all will meet up at KL and head to Genting for that few days. It has became a trend and our CNY destination for these few years. We're merely there to escape the crowd and have a relaxed holiday with the family. (We dont even go to the theme park and all, just stay at Awana hotel..)

Usually during these days(I can predict cause it's always the same) we'll have steamboat, mahjong, swimming and even made 'tang yuan'. This is how we holiday at Genting, mainly just for the breezing weather...

As for why I'm not going home, its because my mom said it'll be packed taking bus home, and having trouble coming back to Uni so rejected it... 3 years ago before I came to KL to study, my bro actually reach home midnight on the reunion night. Hence when I go far to study, instead of waiting my bro and I to come back, my parents came down. So now you get the reason? I'm graduating soon and my bro is graduating this year too, so I hope after this year I can celebrate back home, finally...

However, another sad thing bout not going home is that, I'm having a week long holidays (cause everyone applied leave and thus lecturers decided to cancelled whole week's classes), but I'm already back Uni at the 4th day.. So I basically has nothing to do. For most of us here, it is 1 week holiday, including the foreigners even they dont celebrate CNY. I wonder what I can do here alone with this empty Uni that time..

I'm meeting up my parents on Saturday, 13th Feb and will be back Uni on following Wednesday, 17th Feb. I have around 5 days left with nothing to do (I too want to enjoy the holiday without head-aching for assignment Dx). Anyone has open house, cosplay photoshoot or gathering I can join along? T___T

No comments:

Post a Comment