Sunday, February 21, 2010

CNY came and going off..

Soon CNY hols will end... then its the horrible time to rush assignments and test. OMG...

Neways, like I said earlier in the previous post, I'm back to Uni on Wed. Room was full of CNY cookies my mom got for me. Seriously man.. the amount of cookies my mom gave me enough for me to open a party already...
See how many of them? Oh god i donno how long to finish it haha... I already substitude few meals eating the cookies, not even able to finish that tin of cookies on the far right with purple cover. (The DOMO-kun & Ginger bread man is NOT edible haha)


Was watching 5 centimeters per second few hours ago... cause my bro said is nice.. But after watch finish I dont understand... My bro said I'm STUPID thats why I dont understand.. T_T After everything finish, after the ending song, only I realise its all about the same guy in different age stages and different encounter. Perhaps I'm really stupid haha.. but nevertheless, the art and details are amazing man... so nice!
I probably watching it again so I can understand better. XDDD

Now listening「医龍 Team Medical Dragon」OST, cause I just only copied them to my PC from my Ex-HDD. Watched this drama end of last year, really really love the soundtrack. and some of them is very dramatic n emotional.. sob sob. Really like it! Oh yea, it is a japanese drama about doctors and mainly talking bout surgery. The lead actor damn cool one.. you guys should watch it! got 2 season, but I think 1st one story nicer. 2nd one is surgery more epic.

No comments:

Post a Comment