Wednesday, February 10, 2010

CNY & Valentine's day approaching...

Do you already have your plan, activities for these 2 celebration? =D

Ya know, everyone in the class is discussing when are they going home, going where and stuff. Me? I'll stay at Uni till this Saturday, then I'll head up to KL to meet my parents. I think the Uni will be dead quiet on Friday... ^^; Everyone's home already, minus those foreigners (but I bet they're hanging out too).

Not able to go home for CNY like every other colleagues, not having valentine to celebrate the day of the year. haha, somehow I felt a little sad la. I dint even have the chance to go home help mom clean the house, decorate the house, shop for CNY clothings. I wouldn't even get to see how my house looks like after the decorations done. T___T

Right now it seems that I have NO plans for the CNY week yet. People ask me go up Ipoh, down to Melaka and even Singapore. Why no one invite me to hang out at KL one? T__T No photoshoot I can join meh? Or open house leh~

I think I go for movie marathon and look at the happy couple, family shopping at shopping mall.. Then play some VERY SAD songs on my violin & cello. Cause I never found any CNY songs to play, the only one I had is Chirstmas songs lol. Watch animes, remake props, do assignments.

I ish SAD desu. Single and Desperate and sedih. X'D

No comments:

Post a Comment