Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Big swollen on leg, can barely walk now T_T

Not because this lazy ass has started to be active writing blogs... is because alot things happen these few days haha...

I injured mah leg.. like the title said.. cause today I has my first karate sparring.. xD Actually I had some basic la (from TKD lol) but I had nvr know how to spar in Karate b4, not even seen one. Sensei insisted me to make contact with opponent n spar however we want. For me who dont even know how, just simply go bash the person up. Cant even use leg much, encourage on punching (which I actually can do a very fast+powerful punch XD)

At first I partner with a malay girl, I was suppose to just do defends n she attacks. I was scared but she dare not hit me lol. I defense time already accidentally hit her mouth until her lips bleed. O_o
So after that is my turn to attack n she defends. I go all out n use my fast punch. Sensei kinda like it n later decided to let us girls to oppose the guys (cause they busy chit chat haha).
I admit I'm a lil ganas/fierce, sir said this is how we suppose to spar... more energy. In fact all 3 chinese girls in the class are 'high class' abit. The new girl is from Judo, another my friend is karate black belt 1st dan (she dint have uniform so no one knows haha), n myself lo(no need explain mine *skips*).

So i got turned to 'bash' 3 guys (all guys here newbie lol). Sir let us do it one! cause he say they're guys, just go ahead n hit. XD The last guy, the biggest size la.. So i continue to bash like the previous 2 guys. but the guy block my kick too hard liao... damn pain man.. after that i cant spar ade, hit the bone or something.. but haha, so long dint experience like this liao. so long nvr spar, n to pain like this, at least few years dint feel like this lor..

You think i'm good? Hell no! Its just i usually dont use much power, n since its diff with TKD, so its dangerous haha. That guy damn power lo, hit until my leg swollen like this. Last time i spar with girls also bruise nia, wont until so terrible one.. *sobs*

Ok now u know the situation haha... lemmie show u the 'result'.

Forgive me for being 'sampat' to measure how big the swollen is haha. cause seriously, i nvr get it swollen till this big, or at least not in 5 yrs time... 8cm x 4cm size, big right?


See the right leg there.. see the both leg shape is diff? especially right leg front part, the curve is very abnormal haha...

Seriously, my friend advice me NOT to massage it, cause it seems serious, for it to swollen until so big.. if i massage, might make it worst. So he ask me to get some massage oil + cotton and wrap with a cloth(leftover from cosplay material XD)..

This is my current leg looks like. Hopefully by afternoon later it'll be better. Cause i can barely walk now... T_T Imagine later I need to go class, climb down 4 storey staircase from my hostel n climb 3 storey up to the classroom. oTL Fortunately I only had 1 class..
Later at night if it feels better then can massage abit, but cannot touch water. >_<>

Weekend coming, needa go shopping at Melaka n go Sunway for gathering.. die lo, now walk like granny haha..at least need 3-4 days to recover man.

==========================================
update:
yesterday when i go sleep right, the leg swollen even more. It spread downward.. cant even see my ankle already. T_T

today woke up felt slightly better, cause b4 sleep, i cant even move a little, so damn painful! >_<
but still walking is very very difficult..

No comments:

Post a Comment