Thursday, June 27, 2013

Bread bread and broke ヽ(●゚´Д`゚●)ノ゚

So I start up the bread bread day.
With Tuna flakes + extra virgin olive oil.


After work meet Potter Shio to get the song composer competition grand finals ticket (such long name...)

And dinner~ 
I ordered braised meat rice (cheapest and small portion) cause I'm really broke. ヽ(●゚´Д`゚●)ノ゚



Then pot shio decided to force me eat the Gyoza.. and refuse to let me pay for the food...  ((o(;△;)o))
 Also forced me to eat ice cream... (; ̄д ̄)


Then help another friend buy a board game : Once Upon A Time
I read the description, sounds very interesting to play.  (★^O^★)
I bought it from Comics Mart in Mid Valley, RM90.



Then at home I was trying out my new face shaver, and cut my eyebrow.. It bleed, both side of my eyes, with several mini cuts...{{p´Д`q}}

No comments:

Post a Comment