Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Goku Raku Ramen - Wong Kok Restaurant - Supermoon

Decided to go have some ramen for lunch yesterday at Goku raku ramen in Mid Valley.

Tried out their anniversary "Goku Raku ramen". Soup base not as nice as Tonkatsu ones. D:  It appears to be quite salty. (*≧m≦*)
Also ordered the "Pan fried gyoza", nothing special but the sauce is nice. You see the top left photo, black one is soy sauce the red one is something like a fermented bean paste, which adds on the flavour to the gyoza. (≧σ≦)





Dinner with my friend at Wong Kok Restaurant at SS2.
Ordered the "Sour spicy soup" thingy, not spicy at all lol... and the set comes with fruits, soup and drinks... all water.╭(๑¯д¯๑)╮

But not bad la~  (≧σ≦)


When my friend sent me home, saw the moon in sky still bright and round, so I go back room grab my tripod, check out the standard moon shooting technique and go opposite my house to shoot, with a mask on! LOL!   (((p(>o<)q)))

Did pretty bad for my first attempt, take only 20 shots and go back to my room as the haze is still pretty bad outdoor~ (;¬д¬)
Here's the compilation of my moon shots: http://fav.me/d6ajaq9 

Depending how the moon goes tonight, I might try again on f11.


Also attached here are some of the moon photography article I find pretty good and worth reading, if you're into moon photography.ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ



No comments:

Post a Comment