Thursday, June 20, 2013

McD McWrap

So tired, I had meetings for the pass 3 nights after work.. Yesterday meet up my friend dinner then pass her stuff, right after that go discussion meeting. 10.30pm only start, till 1am. WTF sial...

Discussion was held at McD subang, go in there stare at the McCafe listing... *stare stare*
Decided not buying anything. XD And continue to stare the other 3 person's food. Successfully resist them! lol.

Anyway... I have McDonald's new menu: McWrap~~

Had this last Friday, trying it out though I'm not really a wrap fans lol. But I been having McD weekly so why not trying out new stuff? XD


I would say it is really not bad. The sauce, the veggie in it (though I'm not veggie type) taste good too. But waiting for them to prepare the food is so slow. =_=  They have to cook the chicken, then cut them to smaller piece, its the same chicken use for Spicy Deluxe anyway.

I would say this one is pretty good and healthy.. at least for the veggie part of it..

Try it out if you have not! :D


uhh, diet plan gg again, LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment