Monday, June 24, 2013

Haze in Malaysia and horrible blood test result

So the haze hit to KL area on last Saturday (22nd June), due to the wind direction change to go North. Below is a comparison photo I compile for Sat and today morning. I was shock that when I go into the pantry in morning I can see the tower, half hour later I can barely even see it. O_O



But the reading for this area still around 150~
My house's state is reported 200, but I think my area is just 150 like that or less..
Malaysia API reading is so unreliable.. =_=


Yesterday after morning weekly badminton session, do laundry...

I can't stop thinking that I'm more like 'smoking' my cloth..  薰衣草 熏衣服


And went to collect my blood test report I did 1 week ago... the result is saddening.  T_T


I has got high cholesterol. (;´༎ຶД༎ຶ`)
本妹才20出頭竟然高膽固醇。。。*無言*

must treat diet plan more seriously, and do more exercise...
and the damn haze make me cant do outdoor jogging. ヽ(#`Д´)ノ

No comments:

Post a Comment