Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Bumbung Nasi Lemak - Sea Park PJ

Having a meeting last night at Nasi Lemak Ayam Sea Park. I'm on diet and ate apple for dinner already, so I was struggling struggling to eat, not to eat, to eat, not to eat... =_=

Ended up... fuck it, just eat the food. XD
Diet plan will.... continue the NEXT DAY...... oTL


Bumbung Seapark PJ
Jalan 21/11b,
46300 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Tel: 016-4939204
GPS Coordinate : N 3 06.574 E 101 37.348
(back alley of Maybank)

Food for nasi lemak ayam goreng is RM4.50
Drinks I always order teh o ais limau so it is RM1.50
1 set of food and drinks is RM6. Good food, good price.  (though I do have friends complain it wasn't as tasty as it used to be)

Tonight going out with friends... I wanna diet.. but I can't resist FOOD. T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment