Friday, July 19, 2013

Minions!

so everyone in my country and Singapore is crazy over the minion toys from McDonald's Happy Meal.


Apparently there're tons of idiots went to chiong and buy and resell to others. So many drama on this plastic toy... *facepalm*  ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ

This is taken at 9.30am when the shop just opened and the queque is there, though not long compare to others but I really lazy to waste 1.5hr just to get the toys...

 Good thing is, colleagues giving out free meals as they all bought 4 sets and can't finish it. XD

And lucky me manage to buy off the toy from my colleague who bought extra. Finally another yellow member join in the army! :D

Don't get me wrong, I really extremely love minions, just that it is too hard to get 1.. My favourite is Tim but sold out super fast... T_T
But Stuart is fine, at least got giggles haha ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆



Anticipated for next week free food again \(T∇T)/

No comments:

Post a Comment