Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Insanity Workout: Day 7 (Offday) & Day 8 Cardio Power And Resistance

I notice my body didn't sore for the past few days from the workout. I wonder what happen.. or I'm not pushing myself hard enough?? hmmm

Neways, I'm so sick of bread (ate for 3 weeks LOL) so this week eating rice. Less meat, green vegie.. my parents would be super shock if they know I picking up on vegie hahaha.



Here's the Day 7 video. 
Insanity suppose to have off day every week. So the guy is just giving some tips and review on the workout.




But since I'm really eager to workout today, I went to do Day 8 workout.
It's Power and Resistance!!

Got new moves today. My push ups still bad. Weak hand is weak~
But today sweat tons again! Feeling awesome. :D

Outfit for today. The chinese character means "Martial Art". It's my company shirt lol

Fat photo of myself on Day 8

No comments:

Post a Comment