Sunday, July 28, 2013

Insanity Workout: Day 4 Cardio Recovery

Today suppose to be just recovery from the past 3 days of workout (according to the video).
But because I'm overly busy as usual I can't even fork out even half hour to do it.. *sad max*


As you can see from the video, your body suppose to be sore all over the body and the workout is relaxing, stretching. Which is totally cool! Despite of the title : Insanity, it really does calculated that your body will sore and so added in cool down days for your body to rest and recover before going on more intensed workout.

So if your body is all sore and tired, following the workout every single day is totally possible. But if you're ever busy like me, take actual days off are fine as well (which is what i usually do when doing heavy exercise). But after 4 days of following the programme, I guess whenever possible I'll do this daily. :D

Today didn't take photo cause after the workout I went straight to farewell dinner to my great friend that flying off to Japan the next day~

No comments:

Post a Comment