Monday, July 29, 2013

Insanity Workout: Day 5 Pure Cardio

Day 5 now! Must really pull myself to workout more RAWR!!!

So far I'm LOVING this workout. Because:
- I can do inside my room (no need worry about haze, and I hate jogging)
- Can do at night when I came back from work
- Its easy and simple (minus the insane part)
- No gym equipment needed
- No special must-eat product


So today is Pure Cardio.
I saw the title I abit scared already haha. XD

Whenever I do workout I'll keep remind myself: No pain, no gain
and also "what didn't kill you makes you stronger"

GO GO GO!!!

Burpee workout is so crazy... I usually have to pause for abit on repeat 3 cause my leg is really sore and my arms are unable to push down for another inch.. My horrible arm strength. T^T

It's also a very new experience to me that even doing the leg stretching and simple steps can make your legs trembling and cannot move anymore.


End of Day 5. Finally another photo of my fat fat tummy~ D:


No comments:

Post a Comment