Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Insanity Workout: Day 6 Plyometric Cardio Circuit

Finally I'm on day 6 workout and I'm finally doing it next day!!

Basketball throw~ Tiring after repeat 3.... XD
It's repeating stuff again, but doing more, pushing more!!

Usually for the step that uses your leg to kick and hand movement, I'll add on my light dumbbell to add extra workout for my arm. I need a stronger arm so I can handle my DSLR equip better. :D

Today I wear jacket to workout. My friend said I'm suppose to wear long sleeve stuff so I can heat more, sweat more and burn more calories!!!

The jacket is really thick and I'm sweating bunch during warm up itself! Not bad.
Also I off my fan so its more heating. I make a mistake by switching on the fan for my past few rounds of workout. oTL


The only thing I hate about this jacket is that all the cotton coming out (its new jacket!).
Today will wear black shirt then... and my hand looks like got some decease or something.. =_=


Day 6 photo~


No comments:

Post a Comment