Saturday, July 20, 2013

Insanity Workout: Day 1 - Fit Test.

I'm so curious with Insanity workout that my friends mentioned few weeks ago. And finally I had gotten myself to do it~

I'm following this guy's workout video. Basically I downloaded the video then play it at home and workout. :D




2nd test result (done within 1 hour after the 1st trial test)

1. switch kicks: 100 kicks 50 reps
2. power jacks : 56
3. power knees : 72
4. power jumps : 20
5. globe jumps : 10
6. suicide jumps : 15
7. push-up jacks : 20
8. low plank ob lique : 50

Manage to get double of my first trial (cause i dint know its a just a fit test, i dint try hard enough on first try. XD)




My review for day 1: Its totally doable, at time such as doing the power jumps, its quite killing. Lost your breath, coughing abit, feels like dying. This is what it meant by INSANITY~ But hey, no pain no gain right? :D

No worries if you're not the exercise type, just try to push yourself the best you can, after few weeks, test yourself on the fit test again and see how much improvement you have gotten. :D



Just attach a photo of my first day, see how it is after 60 days.



No comments:

Post a Comment