Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Classes started

And so, the class started erm on Tuesday. since my yesterday entry was all rambling~ ^^;; i will conclude yesterday's stuff with today's.

yesterday my first class is at 3pm to 5pm. Marketing principal and practice. and it is by our very 'dear' Vincent Oh again. not gonna say much bout this lecturer and what happen during the introduction class. it only lasted for an hour thou.
this subject will be 100% coursework OMG. gonna die.. DDx

then today has 8-10am class. i was so lazy to wake up.. has been sleeping til pretty late in the morning throughout the holidays. XD

first class is Accounting and Finance by Mary Pang. ah, she was a great lecturer (at least for me) at the previous class with her when we are still in Foundation, also teaching accounting. so i did look forward for another sem with her. ^^
this subject will be 30% coursework and 70% exam. gonna work out for that. mah Acc has always been weak.. @@ main reason i took Marketing, can skip as much and as minimal. >:-D

alright proceed to afternoon 1-3pm class. it is Law for Business by Seetha. another nice talking lecturer that we have during last semester for Business Communication.
this subject also is 100% coursework... OH NOOS! T_T

then just now 3-5pm class was Critical Thinking. hmm, a lecturer that never taught me throughout i am in this college. it was said to be 100% coursework. but she said will have 30% mid term exam. so it is still slightly better. phew~

and so, we have all 4 classes. total of 300% out of 400% are COURSEWORK. 100% (split by 2 subject) final exam. it is gonna be a long 4 months.


End Note: thats for all today, later i think i will go for mah TKD training, else will be very fat.. xDD
oh and i will gonna make an entry bout my new diet style. my fren was almost killing me for using this method lolz.. ^^;; stay tune to Wani's blog! \o/

2 comments:

  1. I have a bad feeling that I know what's going to happen on the next post about the dieting method.

    I hope that you won't post that HIGH FIBER method, or I hope I am wrong about it XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep, ur WRONG about it. it is a new method. ^^
    reason: i dint buy bread.

    bread method will come in once in a while thou.

    u will also kill me if know bout this method too. XD

    ReplyDelete