Thursday, January 15, 2009

Meme~~ YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED!! ;D

Alright, i got tagged very much thanks to Wei Shez. Well, i know i post this very late. xD But since it has been quite some time since i last write a meme. cause i always ignore them. XD




Rules:
*this tag is open for both sex*
*be honest
*it must be true
*must tag 5 people
*no tagging back




What is your favourite colour?
Definetely is blue la. i can easily get myself in blue. bag, purse, bottle, pencil box, pencil, shoe, shirt, pants, watch, talking-dictionary.

But my mom keep buying pink cloths for me so that i can be more 'girly'.. =__=

What is your favourite food?
Definetely is mah mom's cooking la. Stay in jungle college dint get to eat healty food.. Dx

so instead i take the opportunity to 'gam-fei'. dont whack me u ppl who read this. I trying to get a more fit and slim down my uber round face k? =D

What is your favourite drink?
Erm, no particular one woh.. Ice lemon tea? xD

What kind of girl/guy do you prefer? *more than 1 answer
Taller than me, humour, and serious at times. Give freedom in my life, must not lock me up to my outside circle of friends. Protective, understanding, and a traveller like me.

How do you want your crush to confess that he likes you? *more than 1 answer

Surprise me, dont make me suspect what you gonna do. How he do that it doesnt really matter.

What do you want your boyfriend/girlfriend to give during Valentine's day?
Er, i have no idea. like above, sumting that i unexpected is just nice for me. =D

Anything given by the one u like/love is consider a great gift, dont they? xD



Lol, as i do the meme, all is BGR (boy-girl relationship) stuff.. =_=

Ok, time for some revenge. I tagged, everyone that read this! >D
oh well since not much ppl read my blog, so i guess it wont tagged too much ppl. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment