Sunday, January 11, 2009

Left 4 Dead is awesome! 8D

Ah~ Left 4 Dead by Valve+ sure is awesome. it worth my shouting throughout first time playing the game. XDDDD

I was first introduce to this game from PC Gamer that my bro bought. I dint really bother bout it cause i dont play horror game cause i scared my heart cant stand the sudden appear of those zombies etc. XD

and then i saw CC and Jothan was playing this game when i went to Sam's house last month. and on Friday, i was just saying wanna play it. CC let me try it so i finally get the chance to play this game on Jothan's PC. Manage to finish all 4 campaign mode maps. ^^b

i was a noob cause i just started playing like 2 times n 2 days with their guidance. it has been almost a year since i last play any games. and especially horror games after Doom 3 and FEAR demo.

First try on Friday:
When i started to play it, i must admit i am still not used with those tons of zombies rushing at you suddenly. i shouted like mad on my first half hour playing the game. the moment i turned, 10-20 zombies at my face. I got shocked and actually shouted 'f*ck' out of surprise.. =__=
Not to mention CC and Jothan enjoy laughing at my reaction when i got freak out n shouting like crazy people. oTZ

My first encounter of Boomer that suddenly vomit toxic at you, and the bitch Witch is sucks. I dint know how a Witch looks like at first, and i summore point my gun with flashlight on at her. and alerted her.. result? got attacked and teammate saves me.. ^^;;

Only play 2 maps: the helicopter and ship. The helicopter is stupid cause sumone throws the bomb and so all zombies and even Tank surrounded me. i got surrounded and unable to break free them run and board the helicopter, i got left out, helicopter flew away and the other 3 (1 is CC plays and 2 is AI) escaped. Like CC predicted b4 the game ends, 'In memorial - Zoey (the character i played)'.

The 2nd map: ship one was a success, at least both Jothan (CC felt dizzy with the mouse sensitivity and zombies so dint play) and I escaped, only 1 AI been left out thou. But CC still sit besides me and laughing out loud when i got shocked.. @_@ they told me, look behind u, then i saw tons of them, got freaked out la.. *haiz*~

2nd try on today afternoon:
Played the remaining 2 maps: Plane and truck.

on my 2nd try today, cause got addicted killing zombies already. and i got less shouting now. xD suppose to play yesterday night after come back from event, but it is already 2.45am after we went for dinner/supper, so we go sleep. xD

Today it is the Smoker that shock me up a lil cause it jumps on me and i was shouting to Jothan to saves me. XD

And damn today i volunteer to alert the bitchy Witch twice, both time also kena jump on me.. cause if sumone alerted her, she'll chase that fella until she's dead or the fella died. =_= one of the time i throw the bomb n close door. the witch unexpectedly broke free the door n jump on me.. Dx we're all laughing like hell when it is finished, so epic! xD

but the connection failed so we replay it with other real human player joined us. This time Jothan alerted the Witch. the witch is very far so it climbs up stairs n stuck there awhile, so i shot her (she wont chase me even i shoot her, nice~ xD). then the witch jumps into the room where all of us at, but she jumps too far and whack to the wall, LOL. i take the chance shot a few, while Jothan run downstairs with lightning speed. the witch gets up and chase him. it is so fast that all of us dont even know where Jothan ran to. the moment we found him, the witch is dead. xD This was epic too. xD

And for some odd reason, we like Witch, cause everytime the outcome is so epic. xD

Oh and today have 2 real human players joined Jothan and I. the First round has 1 join us, but that one we suspect is a noob (noob-er than me), he stand there not running away when zombies come and not shooting much. That really left Jothan and I dead.. =_= even AIs smarter than him.. =/

And so we restarted the campaign with different (i not sure whether the noob join us anot, cause can change name) human. this time 1 of it is pretty experience, more than Jothan. we manage to finished the game without anyone dead or revive. All people escaped successfully~ xD

End Note: When i came back college, the canteen's tv is on so i can hear voices, and it sounded like the bitchy Witch's moans... =__= now that witch's sound haunting me~ @_@

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wake up at 11.30am, go lunch, then check forum, til 4pm sumting Jothan team me to play Left for Dead, until 6pm then go dinner til 9pm. take bus n reach KL sentral, once reach there, the train came, immedietely rush in and reach college at 11pm. Get Kun Long to fetch me back college, saves 10 bucks. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment