Friday, January 16, 2009

My new diet method

*yawn* xDD joke woke up, from er, 5 hours nap. Yep, my nap is never short. >__>
so er, what to record today?

Alright, i should some day start putting up the pictures i said earlier, done the diet method entry, CF, events etc. oTZ how come so many geh.. DDx

never mind, today, i shall do the diet method ones. XD

=================I AM A LINE=====================

Yoh, lets starts.

Previously when i went home for sem break last month, i bump into/met few of my old high school buddies. Ya know, the first thing they said to me is : Yee Mun, you looks fatter. <--- O__o

Alright, if u think this is not enough of heartbroke, the next thing they said is that, 'No la, your face looks ROUNDER and you look more meat now'.

OK, i know i are fatter, i'm putting on weights... T____T

And you know my evil mom said? She say she is gonna feed me fat and add up 2kg when i go back. I was at 47kg when i'm back home, then when i'm coming back Nilai, i weighted n it is 49kg. For heaven's sake, i never weight up til 49kg FTW. I was in a total shock and heartbroken when i saw that figure.. Dx

Mom, you won. DDx

So when i come back jungle, unconciously i started my diet. LOL.
For 5 days i only use RM5.80 for my meals. Yep, 5 bucks for 5 days!

Saturday (when i'm back): biscuits for dinner
Sunday: I cooked noodles for bruncher
Monday: a RM3.30 brunch, dinner skipped
Tuesday: manage to grab a FREE LUNCH. yep, a real FREE one. (details at the end of the entry)

Wednesday: an even cheaper lunch at RM2.50, dinner skipped

so for the above 5 days, RM5.80 is used. You'll noticed i skipped all my dinner. Half of it thanks to me sleeping during evening time, so i wont feel hungry. xD
And i did not consume any chicken/meat at all.


This is a very struggling method for a carnivor like me. but mom said without eating meat and only consume vege is the best way to cut down on diet. Do not eat full every meal. Skip dinner if possible.

I will see if this is working after few weeks. Hopefully by Chinese New Year my mom sees me will not say i am still fat. xD

But then hor, last weekend i went to Sam's hs immedietely give back all my diet.. Dx On Thursday when i went her house, i have KFC. Then chickens, lamb chop on the following day til Sunday i went back. LOL. But you cant be staying with people and be choosy and diet right? Sam is so gonna chop me~ xD

Give and take. So when i back jungle, i start my diet again. Well, last week i did not have my milk for breakfast for which it should be include as part of my diet:
-Have a cup of oat milk every morning if have classes at 8am, exceptional for 10am class.
-When have lunch, no meat, less rice.
-Skip dinner. If hungry at night, have a cup of milk again.


When i told my mom i am having this kind of diet method, she wanna whack me. XD
well, for everyone heard me saying dieting also wanna kill me, Sam, college-mate. =3


For ppl had seen me knows how my size is. I'm not fat, but i'm not fit. i have spare tyres. <-- random ppl: Oii, your thinner than us and we have FEW spare tyres OK?


The reason i use that method is that, to get my face not round and thus slim down, the best way i think is to slim down the whole body. Cause i think face is the hardest to slim down. So i choose not to eat a lot, feel the hunger everyday. =3 After few weeks, i wont feel the hungry already, and the continuous of less food per day will cut down on my desire of wanting to eat more. xD

Yea and i eat alot, like, seriously. I have tkd training every Monday and Tuesday. So everytime after training at like 9.20pm, i feel so hungry after the exercise and the energy burned. So i'll automatically wanted to eat even more, especially rice. Yea, i'm a RICE-eater, without rice i wont feel full. But i forgotten that it is at night already, after that i wont be moving much, so i'll putting weight like this. And another thing is that i have sweet tooth. I bought one WHOLE box of Rocky and Nips. Yep, 1 BOX. But i try to control not to eat alot. Ish i sudnt have bought it at first place. To think i actually bought TWO of it is crazy. And 1 more is that i also eat snacks. Yea, i'm a girl that doesnt care for my diet n eat Chipsters, Twisties and some other snacks. Yea, i eat that much and NOW I KNOW.

So even i still having the training now, i m not eating dinner. then the energy can burned away the fat within my body without needing to burn the one i just ate. xD
No Chocolates, No sweets, No snacks, No meat. Oh and it saves money this way too. =D


*grwwww* <---my stomach's sound~~ ^^;;

This week i bought a loaf of bread, so i'm eating it. xD I know, bread contains high fiber. But it is a good way for me to avoid meat and exessive oils on the canteen food. I have a tin of Tuna and once i finished the tin, i eat the bread with my blueberry jam. So er yesterday i finished the last piece of my bread and have my lunch finally! \(*__*)/ Get to touch the meat n rice after few days. XD Then as usual i will have nap at evening then i woke up at night, wont feel hungry. But of course after few hours like now, it does feel so. xD nah, just ignore it. For the sake of my VK pants (which is inelastic Dx), my face, and to get a fit body size. ^^

Last time, i hate those girls always say: 'Ah, i wanna diet. Ah, i'm not eating'.
Yeah, i hate when they said so, now i'm one of it~ =3


But still, i support diet with exercise. I have tkd training twice a week. I choose to walk stairs to classes even it is on 4th floor. My hostel is located at 4th floor. I'm not eating alot.

I believe this will help. ^^ I wanted a fit body, not a slim on as fit is a healty fit, while slim is just thin and slim body. xD

Wish me fit. \(^_^)/

===========DID I LOOKS LIKE A LINE?==============
PS: oh and i almost forgotten. about the free meal right. it is because previously, last year, i have a tapao from the economic rice. When i was eating, i found a dead fly, i pushed it aside and later on, i found 2nd one. I pushed them aside and continue eat til finished. The next day, i have a slight food poison. summore i went to Time Square to meet people, done few things, and have a long walk from there to the Pos Malaysia there, 2km. Alright, i am still alive. The next day i went to student dept to complaint, since i took picture of it. Then early on that day (the day i claimed my free lunch), the student dept manager told me i can go claim it FOC. xD but the lady at the economic rice looks very unsatisfy like that. But of course la, who will not? =3

No comments:

Post a Comment