Monday, January 12, 2009

It is Monday...

It is 2nd week since college started. My classmates are busy applying Chinese New Year leave. I am applying for 2 days (28th and 29). But i think later on this week only i apply. *lazy* >_>

Today's Law of Business i almost felt asleep cause i think i dint get a good sleep the night before~ Until my lecturer come and ask me during our break: are you sleepy or tired?
of course i said tired la, her class isnt bad, just that i lack of proper sleep causes me sleepy in class~ ^^;;

the previous weekends sure is tiring~ a get-lost day, ice-skating, meeting-event-photoshoot, and Left4Dead. xDD
it is filled with outings and enjoyments! =3

oh and possibly having badminton outing with my group of cosplay friends, suggested by banana Raven/Nic. Our cosplay friends have turned from the usual cosplay photoshoot/events into real life friends and other random outings now. and it is healty too! xDDDD

Me signing off today and gonna take a nap~ xD

No comments:

Post a Comment