Sunday, January 4, 2009

Welcome! \(^_^)/

Welcome to waninoko's blog! ^_^

As starter of my first blog, i gonna post a little long with introduction and prolouge.
Here's a short introduction about me and why i started to blog back.

well i created a new one, cause i deleted my older one, thinking i will not write anymore. But recently has many things happen, be it a good or a bad one, just wanted to record them down. and i promise (not really promise, but said) to few friends that i will write my blog back..and i also asked them to read it so i no need to tell them bout my current status~ xD

I previously started to write blog, but only maintain for a very short while, cause busy chatting and browsing BL stuff. FYI i actually did write diary daily for 3 years, now got blog, so thinking to do it here, so i can attach pictures and write more. xD

alright enough of craping, time for some little ..
Introduction.

Name: waninoko (forum or online community's name)
Real name: ask me yourself if u want to know~ xD
Country: Malaysia
Hometown: Penang, Bukit Mertajam
Current location: Nilai the jungle, Negeri Sembilan
Current education institution: Nilai University College
Current studying course: Bachelor of Arts: Business in Marketing Management

Activities that i carry out in my life currently:

Cosplay : currently tired of doing it =_=
Online surfing : 24/7/365
Sports : Taekwondo, very little badminton


About self:
well i loves cosplay, currently putting it up to the shelf for somewhile to grab some rest. I online daily and alot (and i meant it!). well i have TKD training twice a week, mainly to get some exercise(ant thats what kept me going). now do very little on my badminton, skill drops alot, the relection/reaction is of course slow now.. DDx Still wanted to learn Tennis, and Table Tennis (friend said i have good skill in serving) currently i know of few types of serving.

Characteristic:
-hmm, i am very hyperactive and yet quiet at times, sounds awkward over this? well, i am pretty quiet with new surronding, new ppl and strangers. But once i know u, habis la, all crapping and went crazy~ X3
-i am also the type of person cannot sit still or energetic. i always kept myself busy and always are, otherwise i will be annoyed and pissed. <<-- but rarely happen cause i am too busy everytime i have no time to be annoyed of boredom. XD

-i am a very friendly person, and helpful. But there're some times where some friends just used/betray/left u up when u are in need. oh well, this is how life is, isnt it? Even if they treat me so, i will still stay friend with them. i dont really hate ppl much. ^^
-traveler. i like to travel around here and there, explore new place (when i get lost that is).
-forgetful. yea, i have fish memory(quoted from synjie) i forgot many stuff. Good news: i forgot many unlikely and sad stuff (yea i have some pretty sad past). Bad news: i forgot even the stuff i studied for my exam (very normal). oTZ

-optimistic/happy go lucky. due to my past, i changed myself into a very optimistic person. friend said i am sometimes over positive over stuff. what to do, it is good to have a positive mind and keep it up right? xD


wow i typed so much. yea, it is one of the reason i lazy to blog, cause everytime i started to type, it is hard to stop writing and ended up a full long piece of entry. oTZ

well, hope u like my first entry. When i get back my faster connection speed, i will upload more features, pictures and new entry as much as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment