Friday, January 23, 2009

Of new year and holidays~

Ah, long time dint post jor. cause i refrain from it + lazy. XD

Alright, hmm, today post what?

donno~ xD

Oh yea, my CNY holidays officially starts since yesterday afternoon 12pm. XD Gonna be holidays till 1st Feb. Yosh~ \(^_^)/

oh and yesterday, the Chinese Language Society has some some activity like exchanging oranges in random to meet new opposite sex friends. Then this guy msged me, said about get my contact from orange. I seriously thought he was a forumer from C forum that has the name 'orange'. Ok, i know i am damn lame. =_=

So today morning i woke up and replied him. XD cause yesterday when i got the sms i was asleep, at 7pm til 1.30am. LOL. dont wanna disturb ppl so i dint reply. Apparently his name is call Nicholas. gah, another Nic again. =_= So had a little chat, exchange MSN n facebook. FULL STOP. Not gonna talk much. lalala~ =3

At the same day, today morning. Certain J msged me. So he STILL alive it seems. after erm, he said 4 months no contact. like i mind it~ =_=
and then he said he found someone he had a lil crush. Tell me for what? not like i gonna be jealous or what. you want then go for it la, dont ask me, i am not ur mother, not ur advisor. ish. THE END. Dont wanna talk more. Sien~

what else what else? Hmm, gosh my room super 'TIDY' man. Gonna go clean up else mom n dad came send me back after CNY hols will be shock again. ^^;;

Hopefully gonna able to clean finished and decorate my room abit into CNY theme! bwahaha~ xD

signing off atm. till i finished clean n tidy up my room. hopefully. LOL~

No comments:

Post a Comment