Saturday, January 10, 2009

A rushing and crazy Saturday! \o/

Friday
It is ice-skating + Audrey's pre-birthday celebrating outing day~

We woke up bla bla reach Pyramid, get cake for Audrey from Secret Recipe, go Kim Gary wait for half of the rest to come (cause half of them reach after noon). Makan with Sam, Sticky, Ceres, Audrey, Vicky, Yee Jenn (jenny the pervy =3), and Arisa.

Then we headed to McD with arrival of Kian Ming, Daniel, CC, Kok Kang (forgot got who else jor). And finally Xan, Kits, Dark arrived and we start the celebration. Yeah, we dint have the lighter, so everyone panic goes to find and finally get Xan thats on the way to go in the mall to get one.

It was a Chocolate Banana cake, with 'Happy Birthday Audrey, Tyki-pyon' on it. Sorry dont have a pic of it, donno y i dint take it out to take any pics.. =_=

Ate the cake and we head to ice-skating ring.

Seriously, it is not easy at all. It was so darn slippery. I use my right hand to stabalize myself so much that the next day my hand encounter muscle pain.. @_@
and another reason i think bcoz i couldnt stand straight properly due to the shoe. i cant get the middle point, so i force the shoe to be senget in order to get my balance point. and finally i got myself a blister (actually is just skin peelled) at the end of the day and was forced to leave. Because it is too painful to continue and i dont want to injure my poor leg more.. Dx

On the way back, Xan pull me back (the so called 'express way'), it is too fast and i lost my balance so i fell, at the very last moment. and my butt got darn wet cause they nvr resurface the ice.
Lucky there's arisa's bag as my cover~ ^^;; cause i forgot to bring another spare pants, silly me~

After this, we say bye-bye and go back home. Have a 'dark' shower cause Sam's bathroom light is damaged. The experience of dark shower is very. different. xD

Then i go and play Left 4 Dead and scream shout the hell outa me. cause i dont scream, so i shouted. Details about the game is on my another entry.

==================================================

Saturday
Jothan went and sleep with us in the room, on the floor of course. I slept in the middle, Arisa on my left n Sam on my right.
Early morning at 7+ am Sam n Arisa woke up and get prepare and ready for today's Youth '09 event. Sam as Shiki and Arisa as Rima from Vampire Knight.

I continue sleep til 9am since i will go later to that event and go to the Toastmaster officer training meeting first. The Toastmaster meeting is at Subang's SEGI college, was being told earlier it will be held at Summit. I took my time to eat the nasi lemak CC gave me and mix with the porridge Sam cooked. yes u see it right, i mix both and eat it. Nope, i am still alive. XD

So at 11am i took mini bus to Summit. reached at 11.45am. Still early, so i go in there to find where is the meeting. I went to the highest floor to realize it only have 4 levels. So i msged Jeremy and to my surprised it switched to SEGI. DAMMIT. so i took my sweet time to walk around til 12.20pm. Found SEGI is just next door. went up to the place we came previously for the Humourous and Speech Evaluation contest. i reach sharp at 12.30pm.

The fella at the table said another meeting is inside the room, registration will start at 1pm. So again i take my slowest time to the toilet. Luckily i bump into Zen that reached early, so we have a little chat till Greg and the rest reached.

Zen wanted to leave early at 2.30pm to join her family day at Pyramid. So i sneak out with her at that time. (Was actually hinting her to sent me to KTM Subang, she is so mean and not giving me some guidance Dx) Went to bus stop 1 to take bus (I dont know which bus n where sud i go). waited 20 mins, dint get the bus i want, walked down to bus stop 2 and waited 10 mins. Think the bus is at opposite. Take the bridge and wait at bus stop 3 for 15 mins and finally i get the bus to KL sentral. For which it does turn back to Pyramid as well.

So i reach KL sentral take KTM and reach Putra. Yep, i arrived at a place i never come before and i have no idea where is PWTC. From the map i only know it is 400 m from the station. So i SOS call Sam which she directed the call to banana. Realize the building right in front of me is the place they having brunch/lunch. Met up with them at 4.45pm. Changed up and go in the PWTC.
Met Allen, Night. Get my pass, no goodies bag, as i expected. Dx In fact Sam they reached early also dint get. =/

We have 7 VK cosplayers + Blood plus. We actually stucked at the entrance for 15 mins cause ppl keep stopping us for pictures. We walked around, drink the yogurt twice and bought 1 at the end on or 3 stops there. xD
And banana tat cosplayed Zero is obviously super OOC today. I pushed him into the aerobic session and he dance splendidly. EPIC.

Went upstairs where it is more quiet for some random+kuso+omake photoshoots.
Come back downstairs have a rest before go back, got stopped several times which delays us for a whole 1 hour plus. and a malay girl photographer, Ira, randomly has a solo shots each for all 8 of us. Have a little chat bout photography. Met Youth '09 Organizer Joel, all of us kinda bullied him. =3 He was the winner for the reality show The Reality thou. And when i was checking up Youth website i saw his picture too, so i recognize him. ^^(cause he's the only one listed in the whole list that has a better looking) xD

Then we left. Sam took us to the WRONG lane. yep we got to the wrong end of the LRT. Left Arisa, Kai, Sam and I retake and head back. Banana they went to the correct one, we suppose to take the same train. =_= Changed, reach masjid Jamek and went to Kelana Jaya lane to sent Kai back. take bus from there and reach home at 11+ pm. No more energy to play L4D so drop dead at 2.45am.



Long post is long, fear me! >D
But i thanked you for reading till this far! \o/

No comments:

Post a Comment