Monday, January 5, 2009

A new semester

*i dint blog yesterday cause i thought i blogged, so i wait till today, silly me~ Dx
and so, year 2009 has come.

my 3 weeks holidays most of it got cut off for making props for CF (1 week), half week at friend's house at sunway, half week making a DIY present for my dear old buddy.
ah and that reminds me i havent make an entry about CF yet, maybe later once i get my better connection, so i can upload pictures.

as of the DIY present, it is a purple grand piano set comes with score book, score stand, a chair that can be open and put the score book inside. for the grand piano itself, the cover can be open, and has a slot for u to put stuff and score stand. the piano keys is cut 1 by 1 and with the black keys (flat and sharp).
haha, dont mind me say until so exciting, cause i dont even play a piano, needless to say grand piano. I have to actually go find my dictionary for a picture of grand piano. Poor me hometown has no PC and internet, and i donno how a grand piano's actuall look looks like.
Oh and i think u must have notice that stick man. I initially wanted to use a bendable wire so my friend can bend to watever shape she wants, but i was thinking, instead of using wire, why dont use real match to make a MATCH MAN. below is the pic i took of the grand piano set + match man. WARNING: flammable match man ahead! XD

I passed this present to her on 2nd Jan (her BD is on 4th), cause i going back next day, so i passed her earlier.

On 4th, i sent her on9 this lousy comic strip. L is owned by her. I get her to bring on 2nd and had a little photo shoot with the grand piano.. it looks perfect with the piano.
and i also play a birthday song to her with mah violin, no pic is taken for this thou.. xD
Wait, i suppose to talk bout new semester lolz. Alright, new semester starting 2mrw as class starting 2mrw. Went to reg just now, the line is darn damn long~ a COMMON scene to our jungle college. get the fee calculated, but havta wait parents settle the money so i can use the cheque (can take my sweet time to line up at the cheque counter) xD

after reg will then i can get my faster internet speed back, cepat mami settle it fast! xD
alright thats all for today, i'll keep blog everyday as possible. xD
edit: alright, i have been very patient around, but sumhow this f*cking blog system is getting very stupid, it cant be edit and divide the paragraph as i wanted.. Dx

No comments:

Post a Comment